Without starting a big religious debate on the subject.........give me one example of what or whom you consider evil.

What do you consider evil, please give me just one single example of what or whom you would consider evil?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 3:11 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• child molesters/pedophiles
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:27 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Blubuni99.... really? so you just think they are evil? Personally, I don't think they are evil but ill of mind. but then again, this could be the start of a religious debate (which I am trying to avoid). so i'll shut up now, lol!
    truthteller0722

Comment by truthteller0722 (original poster) at 3:33 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• LOL, I think perhaps it could be an illness of the mind. But my reasoning isn't religious.
    I don't honestly believe in TRUE evil - Or at least I think that. But when I think of all the famous serial killers - Gacy, Bundy - the Zodiac killer. It COULD be problems with the brain but when does it go from being an illness to just being INSIDE the person? You know what I mean? LOL. I do think that there are some things that are just BORN in people. Bundy might not grown up to be a serial killer if his mom hugged him or his dad showed up to his baseball games (I don't actually know if that's true or not) but sometimes serial killers show up in even the most loving, nuturing enviroments. That's all I'm saying. LOL
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:37 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Trust me,rapists and child molesters ARE evil. My ex stepfather is one. There is nothing good in his heart. I know this to be true.....

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:36 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• rapists, murderers, pedophiles, child molesters, Osama Bin Laden, Charles Manson and any other person who kills.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 28, 2010