Husband is mad at me >:(

He was in the bathroom doing his business (take his good 'ol time) and I asked him to hurry up so I could get in there and wash my makeup off.. i come back 10 mins later and this time I'm mad so i walked in and there he is sitting on the toilet playing games on the laptop.. Now I'm seriously pissed and start being a B**** because I'm tired and I'm the one that has to get up at 7am with our kid.. so I yelled at him and he got mad, went to bed and turned the other way wouldn't kiss me goodnight or even say i love u.. you think i overreacted ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• i'd say to him next time,.................(while he's on the potty doing games on the computer) " hey, move over, and pass me the potato chips . or '' oh, no! honey last time I sat here I had blood all over the seat ! I'm SOOOOOOOOORRRRY !!
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 3:24 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• there is a time for games and a time for poop. the two shouldnt go together... and take ten minutes. i would be ticked
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:25 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• hahaha coffeeyum i will deffff say that next time LOL love ittt!
    NicholeWalls

Answer by NicholeWalls at 3:26 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• No, I don't think it's overreaction really. Because I know sometimes my husband does stupid things that make me SO ANGRY - that probably seem like overreaction to other people.
    But seriously, I'd just grab my stuff and use another bathroom or the kitchen. But then again, 10 minutes in the bathroom sounds like he was having a real problem. LOL. So IDK.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:32 AM on Jul. 28, 2010