Whats your happiness quotient?

Not at all? Doing Okay? Really loving every day? Off the charts??

Blabbermouth

Asked by Blabbermouth at 3:13 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• on a scale of ONE (the worst I've ever felt) to TEN (WALKING ON AIR), I'd say I'm a seven.
    I have days where I'm at 10. And I'll stay at 10 for a week or so.
    Then I'll start to slowly go downhill until I'm at, like, 4-5 and then I'm back to 10.
    I really think I need to switch my BC from something hormonal to something... with NO hormones. LOL
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:29 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Personally, I'm not even sure I understand the concept of "happiness".  I've been depressed my whole life and when I think about "happiness" I can't even wrap my head around it.  I just don't know when I'm feeling happy or not.  For me it's always been a degree of how crappy I feel.  On a good day I feel less like crap but I wouldn't call it happy because the depression has always been in the background.

Right now I feel pretty good.  I just had a baby who is exactly what I wanted and I just adore him and I'm on meds for my depression.  I'm never sure how long it will last, though.  And I'm not even sure if this is "happiness".  But I feel ok for once in my life.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:43 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I'm at a 7 but only because my cousin is sick

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Off the charts! I am a child of God and blessed everyday!
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 12:33 AM on Aug. 5, 2010