If you could go back in time and fix one mistake you made....

what would you do and why?

Blabbermouth

Asked by Blabbermouth at 3:20 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in

• The only thing is when I was 5 I witnessed a rape of someone close to me. I know I was only 5 but I have thought about it repeatedly and if I was there again I would scream, hit, kick, run, call 911, or get some help. Instead I just froze. That is my only regret in life.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:18 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I'd rewind to the day I had my DD I wouldn't change anything about it I just want to experience it all over again.. Best feeling in the world was becoming a mother to my DD
    NicholeWalls

Answer by NicholeWalls at 3:21 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• There's a few things I would like to have changed...not just one
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:31 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I made a lot of mistakes in my life and I can't think of only one major mistake that I should have fixed.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 3:24 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I would go back to when I met my husband.... Not to not marry him or to not have my little boy, I would just like a do over and finish my degree, I put school on hold to plan a wedding, then on hold again to have my son, and now my son is almost 2 and still haven't gone back. OH LIFE!
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 3:28 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I wouldn't blow off school as much
    And go to college sooner.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 3:31 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I'm not sure. There are many things I"d like to change BEFORE I had kids but if I could pick, I wouldn't go back to before I had kids because I wouldn't want to change anything to keep me from having them.
    So that limits me to anything AFTER I had my kids.
    LOL, I have a few things I would change after my youngest DD was born. My husband and I had many problems and was 'separated'. I'd change the events in which it happened. I'd change MY events.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:41 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• When I was younger and had less self confidence I let a guy get to me who wasn't worth my time. If I could go back I would tell him where to go!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:51 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• If i could go back to when my kids were little, i would take them to church every sunday to a good old fashion country church, not just occasionally like i did.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 2:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• When our daughter(oldest) was born we were too quiet,ever since then she wakes up at the sound of a pindrop
    momof337

Answer by momof337 at 6:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2010