ovulation??

ok so ive been testing my ovulatin for about 2 weeks now and today i just got one thats positive for my lh serge but in those 2 weeks ive experenced some signs of pregnancy does any one know if it would say im not ovulating this whole time then just now say i was if i was pregnanat???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I was testing my ovulation and for 2 weeks or so I kept getting results that said I was either near to ovulation or that it had just passed. I was pregnant the whole time. Good luck!!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 3:38 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Well you never know unless you test. But my bet is that you are ovulating now... so many time when you really want to be pregnant you have false symptoms... I tired for 11 months before getting pregnant, and I swear I had symptoms each time!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 3:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2008