are you a night person, a day person, a morning person or anytime person when it comes to sex? adult content

I'm more of a night person, I like to do it at night, when its dark and with candles, It seems more romantic and passionate to me. I've done it during the day and in the morning but I don't enjoy it as much. How about you?!

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 6:05 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Anytime other than first thing in the morning! :)
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:18 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• anytime for that ride. lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:19 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Night. I really don't like morning or afternoon. Morning, I'm not awake and there's not enough time. Afternoon, the kids are awake.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 7:00 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• any time really, but i notice at night is when i'm really thinking about it.

I was watching a 'real sex' type of show & they were saying that women peak sexually at night & that men peak sexually in the morning and that the best time of day for a man & a women to do it is around 3-4 in the afternoon or 3-4 in the morning. Shitty time if ya ask me, there is awlays waaay to much going on then plus he is at work. AND i am dead asleep at 3 am...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:14 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• i like it in the night its so sexy my man likes it too cause he loves the way my skin glows at night but he too is a morning person so we switch around and i agree 3 pm working and 3am sleeping to go to work the next day
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:24 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• when the mood strikes,so yeh anytime lol
    baukje

Answer by baukje at 7:50 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• It really depends for me. I guess it could vary though because i like it just about anytime, but i really have to be in the mood. Being with three small kids all day it has made me exhausted lately. Last night was great!! ;-)
    Momofboys22

Answer by Momofboys22 at 8:12 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I prefer at night myself
    bshelly

Answer by bshelly at 8:51 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Night & early morn
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:22 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Anytime person
    cubbies23

Answer by cubbies23 at 9:26 AM on Jul. 28, 2010