If someone were going to give you enough money to live out your dreams what would it be?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 6:32 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• first i would help those in need starting with my family & work my way out. Then i would buy a house & let roots grow there & travel all around the world with my DD & my DH.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:11 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• A full night's sleep and no complaints at the dinner table. So.... I guess I would need enough cash to bribe the older kids and hire a night nanny :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:46 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• To get a house built
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:52 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I would move to Haiti and finish building our charity...then hire people to run it and do only the work I want to do....and a nanny, a maid, and a cook...lol
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 7:08 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I would pay off all of our debts (house and student loans) and then live on our monthly income (and be able to save for a change!). But without those 2 expenses, we would have so much more to do things with - take a vacation a year, buy the kids new clothes when they needed them, enjoy our time as a family without always stressing about money.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 7:27 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• We would buy a very nice RV and start traveling. There are so many "off the interstate" places in this country I want to see.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:33 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• pay off bills....buy house (and all things needed for it ie furniture and appliances). money for kids school. money for SO and i to have our wedding. and have enough money left over to where i only have to work apart time job for the rest of my life.....i would go crazy if i wasnt working at least a little.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 7:55 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I would pay off all existing bills and build a large new house with a appartment added on back for my dad also .
    bshelly

Answer by bshelly at 8:46 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• To get the best doctor in the world to fix my husbands heart and then when he's fixed have enough money so our family can enjoy life comfortably!
    PageKing

Answer by PageKing at 8:56 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Pay off debt, buy house, a new car, and 2 businesses and everything needed for those businesses. (childrens clothing store and a restaurant.) Maybe a little more for a nice family vacation.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 8:59 AM on Jul. 28, 2010