just a silly question...

when my sister was pregnant she said that every time she turned on the tv or something she saw something about babys she didnt know that she was pregnant at the time but know she thinks it was a sign...well i was a work 2 day and i work at the mall so i see all kinds of people but 2 day it just seemed like every where i looked i seen babys or pregnant women and even after work i seen more and more pregnant women and people with babys...dose anyone believe this is some sort of sign or im i just crazy or has anyone heard of anything like this??? i know this is silly but tell me what you think!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• After we found out that we're expecting I had the exact same "problem". I saw pregnant women EVERYWHERE and babies/kids ect.

I told my mom about it, because it was just weird. And she said, that they have been there the whole time i just didnt recognize them.

I cant explain why that is, but it sure is a little weird :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:02 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• It's not weird when I am not pregnant I hardly notice other pregnant women, but like now being pregnant with my 2nd I see pregnant women everywhere

Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:05 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• haha thats too funny, My husband and I are trying really hard to have a baby and it is EVERYWHERE! TV, billboards,Movies and the topic of conversation at work! its insane!! lol
    KBurpee91308

Answer by KBurpee91308 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2008