What do you think?

My daughter Kayla went to her perinatal doctor last Friday. Everything seemed to be fine, baby Annaleise weighed 3'11 oz at 32w2d which seems to be on target. She is the 23% for growth. Well we went to her routine NST on Monday and her ob asked her what perinatal doctor said and my daughter told her. she goes in 2x a week for NST, it was scheduled for Friday July 30 at 2:30. Well ob office called my daughter yesterday to reschedule NST and added an U/S. I don't understand why she wants another u/s since she just had one last week. My daughter is a high risk pregnacy folic acid defiency,blood clotting disorder and 3 previous m/c before conceiving this little baby. Any one have any idea why she would order U/S , you think ob will try to induce due to IURG? Please if anyone has gone through a similar situation please let me know what you think!!!

mimilinda

Asked by mimilinda at 7:43 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• In high risk pregnancies it is not uncommon to get an ultrasound every week during the last trimester.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:48 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Maybe they want to just keep making sure that all is well, because it is high risk.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 7:50 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Call the Dr. and ask...i would say they just want to make sure to monitor closely b/c it is a high risk pregnancy.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:06 AM on Jul. 28, 2010