bloated abdomin?

My abdomin hasn't been the same since I had Dd over a year ago. But I have lost all my prepreggo weight and I'm pretty much back into shape, well, lately I've noticed that my abdomen is swollen in the center above my belly button. I had a vaginal birth and I'm just wondering what this could be caused by? Anyone ever have this happen.

It actually kinda of hurts today too, and I've been experience a lot of nausea. No insurance to go to doc unless it's really severe.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Health

• it sounds like a hernia. if it gets hot and red and really sore that is trouble. just a little sore is ok though. you might have re-opened it when you were exercising or something
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:30 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• did you have a hernia when you were pregnant (did your belly button pop out?) if you push it does it move or hurt? idk what else it could be
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:50 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• My belly button never popped out.. could that mean I had a hernia?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:56 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• You really should have it checked out if you've been having this for a while. Ovarian cancer sometimes presents this way, so if it persists for a few weeks, GET IT CHECKED OUT!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:17 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I just had a pap smear and full body check up a month ago, and it was there then, but I wasn't really paying attention to it, the doc didn't really see it cuz it's only when I'm standing that it bulges out. Thanks for the answers.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:22 AM on Jul. 28, 2010