Why good morning ladies Can I please have a min of your time?

I was just wondering what may be going on with my head! My period will be three weeks on Friday I had a doctors apt a week ago urine test came back negative, I have another apt a week from today! To get an u/s.. But I been having WAVES of head pain on my forehead! It will feel like an awful head ache but got away with in 5-15 seconds. I also keep thinking I'm getting signs for pg or af, like my boobs will be sore but the go away.. Or I will feel kinda crampy and then just go away. But I have been feeling a pressure down there, time to time it may be a bit much but the pressure feels like it is right behind my ...clit... :/ it's not a bad pressure just pelvic... Can anyone relate I just like to have an idea of what is going on with my body before I go to the doc to I make sure to ask all the right questions Ty ladies

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 8:58 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Health

• You might have a UTI. I went through thst when I had one. Thought i was pregnant too.
    Madame_Ice3000

Answer by Madame_Ice3000 at 9:01 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• i wish i could help but i honestly do not have any advice for what your going through but i do wish you luck and keep us posted!!!
    jadasmother

Answer by jadasmother at 9:02 AM on Jul. 28, 2010