• In the Spotlight:

Im 25 in good health and just discharged from hospital after a week. I was diagnosed with a subarachnoid hemmorage(sp). Im a wreck over this whole things, and I dont know how to talk to my husband about because I know he is just as scared as I am. Help!! More details if anyone knows what this is .. I dont want to ramble..

kfoster624

Asked by kfoster624 at 3:17 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Health

• Getting a huge diagnosis like that is very hard. Something a psychologist said to me was that since our loved ones are just as upset over our illness as we are, it's not necessarily fair to expect them to be your shoulder to cry on all the time. This would mean they would carry their own worries and ours, too. I would suggest counseling for you both, so that you have an outlet for your fears.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 5:36 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• What is this???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Please look at this website, it might not be what you are looking for, but it might help tell you what it is!!!!!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subarachnoid_hemorrhage
    Tayandstevenmom

Answer by Tayandstevenmom at 9:25 AM on Oct. 3, 2008