Good morning ladies! Can I please Have a mins of your time Ty! :)

I was just wondering what may be going on with my head! My period will be three weeks on Friday I had a doctors apt a week ago urine test came back negative, I have another apt a week from today! To get an u/s.. But I been having WAVES of head pain on my forehead! It will feel like an awful head ache but got away with in 5-15 seconds. I also keep thinking I'm getting signs for pg or af, like my boobs will be sore but the go away.. Or I will feel kinda crampy and then just go away. But I have been feeling a pressure down there, time to time it may be a bit much but the pressure feels like it is right behind my ...clit... :/ it's not a bad pressure just pelvic... Can anyone relate I just like to have an idea of what is going on with my body before I go to the doc to I make sure to ask all the right questions Ty ladies

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 8:59 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You might have a UTI. When that happened to me thats what t was. Or it could just be a late detection. Soem show positive results sooner than others.
    Madame_Ice3000

Answer by Madame_Ice3000 at 9:05 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I've had a UTI and I felt pressure down there like that and when I would pee even just a little bit it felt like heaven....Odd I know but for that moment the pain would stop but the minute I would stand up to go about my business it would hurt and bother me again. As for my boobs hurting, that happens sometimes. Mainly when I get my period. I don't remember my boobs hurting when I was pregnant though. I also didn't get headaches, but again every female is different. Good luck with the doctors. I hope you find out what you need to.
    lil_Army_Wife05

Answer by lil_Army_Wife05 at 9:11 AM on Jul. 28, 2010