do you like the mini pill? please share your experience.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• OMG I hated that damn thing! The "breakthrough bleeding" was awful for me. I did not like bleeding basically every other day the entire time I was on it.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I took it for about a year after I had my daughter. I liked it and never had any problems.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 9:10 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I had breakthrough bleeding and the progesterone w/o any estrogen to balance it out made me break out constantly. I stopped it after three months.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:13 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Hated it! I gained all my weight back that I lost after birth after being on that pill.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 9:16 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I just got a prescription for it this morning at my 6 weeks pp visit. I don' like it already because it doesn't kick in as effective birth control until 14 days after you start taking it. I do like that I can start today rather than waiting until I have a period like with the regular pill.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 28, 2010