Would you be suspicious?

My boyfriend and I have been together almost 7 years. We have always known eachothers passwords for e-mail accounts, facebook, myspace (when we used it), bank accounts, ect. (you get the picture.)

Recently, he put a paassword on his iPhone, and refuses to tell me what it is. I don't even have a password on mine, let alone not telling him what it is.

Should I be semi-suspicious or leave it alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be suspicious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I would ask him why he felt like he needed to do that, and take it from there.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:11 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I would be suspicious.. seems very fishy..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:12 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Yea I would be very suspicious.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 9:14 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I would be suspicious......why refuse to give you the password if he's not hiding anything?
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:14 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I wouldn't get on his phone to even find out it has a password. I think privacy is important. He has a reason but it doesn't have to be anything bad. He could be planning your surprise birthday party and doesn't want you seeing what's up.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:18 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Definitely kind of odd...
    musicalbabe85

Answer by musicalbabe85 at 9:19 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• if you always shared passwords & this one time he didn't want to share...yes i would be very suspicious.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:21 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Yea, that's not something you do and not have something to hide.
    He's hiding something for sure.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:24 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• If he were your husband, you could be suspicious. Since he is not, he is totally within his single man rights to keep secrets from you. While you more than likely think of him as you would a husband, he does not think of you as his wife. There is a reason why men choose not to marry. It is that it frees them from the "tied down" syndrome. He is of the mind set that he does not have to tell you anything unless it pleases him to do so. We women, on the other hand, tend to be open books. If you really want to know what kind of man he is, start being very mysterious about some of your own stuff and watch to see how he reacts to that. If I were a betting woman, I'd bet that he won't be bothered at all. He's probably itching to move on, but he wants you to be the one to move first. He may or may not be hiding something. I rather think he is telling you that he's not who and what you thought he was, and that's a pity.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:26 AM on Jul. 28, 2010