For the women who do not work...

Do you have days where you feel like you WANT to work? I have not been working since October 2009, and I miss it. Not really the work I was doing but I almost feel inferior to other working women (and men). Does anyone else feel this way?

careph

Asked by careph at 9:21 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes, I miss adult interaction! LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:24 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Yes, there are times I feel that way. I've wanted to try the working from home business but everyone I've ran into are scams!
    lil_Army_Wife05

Answer by lil_Army_Wife05 at 9:26 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• No not really.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 9:28 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• yes! I'm going nuts! I decided to work again but can't find anything! I've even tried coffee shops & such just to get out of the house. I do miss it!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:28 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Sure do, I miss being around adults and having an adult conversation! However I do not miss actually working outside of the house.........I do miss the paycheck though :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:28 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Sometimes yes, but my kids won't be little forever, so I am enjoying them now while I stay home with them
    MommySwiggles

Answer by MommySwiggles at 9:29 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• No. I don't miss working outside the home at all. I am so grateful to be with my kids and that my husband makes that possible. He wishes he was home with us! But someone has to make money. :-) I have a good friend that I talk to everyday and I talk with my husband everyday too! That really helps to have him listening to me and talking about his day/my day. He gives me the adult interaction I need!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:32 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I have been home for about 7 years now I do miss the adult interaction but I love being home with my kids things like cafemom and facebook have really helped me keep in touch.
    momofmjrz

Answer by momofmjrz at 9:32 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I miss it sometimes, not as much as I used to in the beginning, I've been home for 4 years now. I also miss the adult interaction and I'd like to take some of the burden off my hard-working husband, but we decided that I'll go back probably part-time once our daughter starts school. I've had the best time spending so much time with her, so I don't let the downsides of not working get to me too much anymore.
    Elsasmom

Answer by Elsasmom at 9:36 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I do sometimes.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 9:37 AM on Jul. 28, 2010