Do you have stains on the carpet in your house? Bad?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 9:35 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, As soon as I see a stain, I clean the heck out of it. I am on that stain like poo on T.P. No eating anything messy in the den other than crumby things. Crumbs are no big deal. MY DS alerts me of a stain in the making immediately! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:47 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• yeah a few... not too bad. But if I get many more I will rent a cleaner. :O)
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 9:37 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I have 3 kids......8, 7 & 5......2 cats & a puppy, yes I have stains on my carpet.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:38 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• My carpets are so old and worn out that you can't see the stains any more!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:40 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• no stains, but i just cleaned them on Sunday :) I do have a spot under the door where the cats have picked when they got locked in the bedroom the other night...
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:40 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I raised 3 sons and a dog on beige berber. It is now 16 years old. We had my FIL move in before he died. He spilled a glass of chocolate milk in the bedroom. I have worked hard all these years trying to keep that carpet looking nice. Berber holds up well. But, no matter how ofter you clean it time and stains finally win. We are getting new carpet next week. It has been ordered.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• yeah, a few but with dark green carpet, you can't see them much.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 28, 2010