How many different outfits do you kids have per season?

reesemom

Asked by reesemom at 10:08 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i don't buy a certain number of outfits per season...that seems a little OCD, but i just make sure that he has enough clothes to last him through laundry days, and that he has a jacket incase its cold
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 10:11 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I only have myself and a four year old daughter to shop for sooooo honestly she gets tons and tons of clothes for changes in seasons, back to school, trips, special occasions, etc... Then she's also the only grandchild on both sides (her dads family is still actively involved in her life), so she gets lots of stuff from family too.

Not sure that is the right answer and I definitely don't think itd be that way if she was not the only child.
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Too freakin many
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:11 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• it depends..... the boys usually have hand me downs from my nephew and the younger of my 2 has all of his brothers' old clothes. my daughter i have to buy stuff for since she's the only girl in the family. i would estimate she has about 15 outfits. the boys have more bc i didn't have to buy them lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:12 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• My kids don't have "outfits", they just have clothes.  We buy them what they need as they need it.  Some of them have way too many of certain things.  Like my 4yo has just way too many clothes in general becaue it's all hand me downs from her 2 older sisters.  My son has way too many shirts for some reason but only has like 3 pairs of jeans and a couple pairs of other pants that are nearly worn out.  My oldest daughter is sorely in need of some new clothes.  She is very picky and will only wear a few things that are in her drawers.  Most of what she will wear is not appropriate for school (tank tops and shorts that are just too short for school).  My middle daughter has a bunch of stuff but most of it doesn't fit her because she had a growth spurt and the baby has just a handful of clothes and I have to wash them every 2 or 3 days so he has clean stuff.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:14 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• 5-7

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:19 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• ugh too many....like 20 shirts, 10 pants/shorts, 10 dresses....
    I buy her new clothes all the time, I can't stop lol
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:20 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• my 1st son has about 6 summer "outfits" and 2 more for church.
    my 2nd and third son have sooo many hand me downs, they have about 20 outfits each! it is crazy!!!
    my 1st daughter has about 6 summer outfits, and 6 summer dresses.
    my 2nd daughter is a newborn and mainly wears onesies, she has 6 that fit well, and 6 that are too small, but will work in a pinch! besides that she probably has about 6 dresses.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• lots! i don't buy outfits though..i have a boy =) I hope i have a little girl with my next child so i can buy cute lil outfits..
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• bambi- me either...lol
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 28, 2010