Elton John slams musicians who boycott Arizona over immigration law,

while performing at his sold-out concert at the Tucson Arena, he said:

"We are all very pleased to be playing in Arizona. I have read that some of the artists won't come here. They are f***wits! Let's face it: I still play in California, and as a gay man I have no legal rights whatsoever. So what's the (expletive) with these people?"

It is nice to hear from a entertainer who knows what his job is. I believe he 100% right. I would pay to see him.

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/07/27/elton-john-slams-musicians-who-boycott-arizona-over-immigration-law/

gammie

Asked by gammie at 10:19 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• lol i agree with him 100% but i am just wondering what a f_wit is lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I keep reading about groups who are planning to boycott Arizona (like San Francisco's city council). I'm curious - is AZ even going to notice? I don't live in AZ, I don't pay taxes in AZ, I'm not exposed to the crime in AZ - if AZ wants to do this I say more power to them. We're still planning on taking the kids to see the Grand Canyon. What the voters do there is their business :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 10:25 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I saw him in Toledo Ohio in March. I paid 139 bucks for the ticket and he gave me every penny's worth! He came out and rocked for 3 hours straight...he is a machine lol. I looooove him and I don't care what is going on in a particular state when it comes to a concert. Is he even a resident of the U.S.? So what does he care...and he is right, a gay man is very sensitive to discrimination...and he still goes on with his life.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:52 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• "a gay man is very sensitive to discrimination...and he still goes on with his life."

Love that about him.
    gammie

Comment by gammie (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Jul. 28, 2010