My Dh wants me to sleep with my best friend. adult content

And he wants to sleep with her too. She's a virgin and he's very attracted to that. Ugh. What to do?

My Dh has always been fascinated by lesbians, he even only watches lesbian porn (which I don't mind). And he's gotten it into his head that my friend is only a virgin because she's secretly a lesbian.

What do you guys think? You think I just need to keep telling Dh to shove it? Or should I consider that he's right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Well what about your friend? If I was your friend, I would think he was disgusting and I'd never want to have anything to do with him if he was thinking about me like that. Gross. So I'd consider your friends feelings first. Then... If I was you, I'd probably tell my DH to shut the hell up and if he didn't... Well, I'd probably leave him. I wouldn't want to be with someone that was constantly obsessed with other women, especially virgins! Plus, he is asking you to cheat on him? That's horrible. I guess I think that is just wrong, no two ways about it.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 10:48 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• even if he's right about her being gay, he's asking you to cheat on him and for him to cheat on you. if you find that acceptable, then go right on ahead.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• tell him to shove it , and then get rid of him . dosent sound like love and respect to me .
    maymummy

Answer by maymummy at 10:38 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Oh man.. men and their imagination -good LORD lol!! I mean, it doesn't sound like that's something you are far against or anything.. but I can't think it will be good for your relationship - also - this is something you would need to talk about with your BF - I doubt if she's a virgin and saving herself - she wants you both to be her first experience... and its really also not up to YOU guys on her first, whether he wants to or not..lol!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:38 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• What do you want? OMG< what does your friend want?

Do you want too? Are you comfortable with it? Can you live with it? Will they be doing it on the side? This is all you have to take into consideration..He sounds like my x a pig, too me because I want one man only and I refuse to share.

It sounds to me that you both are thinking about something that maybe your friend will freak out if she finds out...
    If you want to and she does then do it, but remember there is always consequences and who knows what will lie ahead.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:38 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Sorry but I think this is a huge red flag for you as far as the content of his character and the future of your relationship. You need to make it VERY clear that while you are ok with the gay porn thing, this does not mean you swing! Nor does it mean you are condoning his having sex with anyone outside of your marriage whether you are there or not! This is a typical conquest...must take the virgin thing for a man...he really needs to get over it....or I would pack his crap and give him the boot!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:38 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• OMG..that would make me so dang mad if my SO asked me to that!! I would say "if you wanted my best friend, you should be with her & not me!" I think all that threesome stuff is gross & he probably only wants you there too so it don't make him seem like a cheater--which he is!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:35 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• i wouldnt do it because that is ur husband not hers and i think it will end up brakin u and him up or u and her will not be friends any more nothing good can come out of it
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 10:36 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I would tell my DH to shove it!! I would never want my DH sleeping with my best friend and I would never have a three some with her either! That to me is just crossing a line that shouldnt ever be crossed.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 10:37 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• what a douche. men are so silly - they can't seem to understand that women who don't have boyfriends, virgins or not, are not either bitches or lesbians. how disrespectful to you. i would tell him to take his little fantasy in the bathroom and jack off to it. i doubt you picked her as a friend because YOU were attracted to the little virgin maiden, and unless this type of activity was dicussed as being part of your marriage before he signed up, he needs to just cut the shit. maybe he would get a little less muddled in the head if he would focus more on the marriage and less on the lesbian porn.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:41 AM on Jul. 28, 2010