Positions During Pregnancy adult content

I'm just wondering what kind of sex positions you all have tried or found comfortable during pregnancy. I'm 24 weeks pregnant and I always like to be on top, but it's starting to get uncomfortable with my belly. What worked for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Im 20 weeks.. and on top works for me.. Doggy makes my stomach really super hard at the end.. and him on top--ugh..Im squished! lol Try on your side & him behind you.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:40 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Try on your side & him behind you.

We did that during my pregnancies and it worked well. Now, even though I'm not pregnant anymore, it's still his favorite position.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• scissor way is best i think while preggo(you on side legs scissored) and him behind ya on his knees
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 10:58 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I'm 25 weeks and my stomach has been getting on the way for on top too lol. We like doggy, and "reverse cowboy" works too, these just require a little more foreplay so it doesn't seem so weird not to be facing each other at all lol
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• i'm 29 weeks and i'm starting to realize that anything and everything you do can be hard haha. him on top def doesnt work anymore he likes to squish my stomach and me laying on my side with him behind me is prob the one we do the most but the farther along i get the more uncomfortable that becomes too because my belly moves a lot and it starts to make me nautious haha, but it seems to work the best, and i still like being on top. if you find any really comfortable ones though.. please let me know :) haha.
    aliciamarie1012

Answer by aliciamarie1012 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I am 24 weeks, and the best positions for us is on my side with him in missionary position... and us laying side by side
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2010