If your SO wanted to be a stripper..would you be okay with that? adult content

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 10:42 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah.He would do it more for humor because he is like 135 pounds and SKINNY and tall...

ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:52 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• HAHAHAHA>. Sure.. we could use the extra $4 a month heeheehe...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• lol no! He is Fine and has a great body but no and he wouldnt want me to either
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Yes, but actually, I was reading him the 'would you rather' questions the other day out of fun/boredom and he said he'd rather be a porn star then a stripper, because then you don't have to see all the people watching you lol.. so I think he's too shy :P
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 10:44 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• no..if it was before we were married i could deal with it if it was part of his past but no. I was a stripper and i could never do it being married. I could never come home to my husband and look at him in his eyes knowing that some greasy ass man was trying to grope on me or kiss the back of my neck while giving him a dance...ick! I would be so jealous! It would never happen!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• i guess... we could see how it went... but i know that that is never going to happen so i havesn't thought about it.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 10:46 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Yes if that is what he wanted, that would be fine.

As long as he comes home to me with the money lol, and does not give any of the goodies away.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• no, I'm too jealous and I wouldn't want to think about all those womens hands on my mans body
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 10:50 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• That would be funny! He can't dance worth a damn! No,that would not be cool in my book

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I'm with KFree....although I prefer not. If he truly felt he wanted to, I would go with it. As long as he brought home the money and the lovin to me. No giving it to others.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:51 AM on Jul. 28, 2010