racist.. sexist.. anything adult content

why does it matter to you? truly there was a debate on here earlier regarding racism, in the end of the day WHY does it matter to you what some one thinks/believes? i see so many people on here having debates no offense do you truly think your opinion matters? or that you will miraculously change a racist person? i mean its rather amusing how peeved you strangers get at another strangers views.. i mean at the end of the day isn't what you believe in matter? why do people care so much about what others think or think they need to change them???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• you rock newbie here :) Well said

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:48 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Why do you care enough to make a post about it?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:49 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• because there just might be someone out there that is ignorant in their beliefs that you may be able to change. Alot of folks go with what they grew up hearing and do not think for themselves.Maybe someone on here could get someone thinking. remember,a journey of a thousand miles starts with one step.It truly can change the world with one individual.You never know. I think we all impact one another. Haven't you ever have someone do something small for you that changed the course of your life?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:58 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• It doesn't...UNLESS I witness them hating someone, putting them down, mistreating the, etc., because of their beliefs. I don't care what you think as long as you're not inflicting pain on someone else.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:58 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Because this is a forum for adults to have discussions. Duh.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Well if no one cares about popular opinion why post questions at all? If you think one persons opinion can't make a difference than why isn't Hitler still in power?
    One opinion can start a revolution. One persons new ideas can give pause to others. Feeling strongly about things makes us human, other wise we would all be pigs, cows and dogs. Out grazing for our food and not much thinking about anything that matters.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Why post Anon?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:02 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• some people think that they are right and everyone needs to think like them and of corse they will once they hear the truth because they are right. on the other hand some people like to debat for fun, even when they know that they arn't going to change anybody's minds.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 10:50 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I don't care if anyone likes me or not. Everyone loves to be loved.

I am me and know one can change it.

I think it is really nice to get opinions from everyone, whether they are prejudice or not. Who cares???? LOL

They have to live with them selves and I have to live with me!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I know I can't change minds. But if we see what we believe to be injustice we should stand up and say something. If you turn a blind eye nothing will ever change.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 28, 2010