Strange pre ovulatory symptoms? adult content

I finished my cycle which was normal. Had 2 days immediately following the end of my period with very wet CM (but not stretchy), followed by 2 days of dry and 2 days of creamy. My temp has continued to go down every day following my period ending. Now, today, I have alot of wet CM (still not stretchy). I have been monitoring my temp as I was waiting for it to rise during my dry days which it never has. I am a 35 day cycle so I am assuming that my most fertile days must be approaching, but haven't yet come. Maybe tomorrow or the next day? I am thinking of also buying the OPK's to help aid in letting me know at least, when I have ovulated.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 10:54 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• From day 1 of your period, count forward, you should ovulate between days 19-23 as long as you haven't been stressed
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Thanks! I'll give that a try: I'll start counting!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Keep in mind that this is only accurate if you are always 35 days. The true way to count is from your period backwards as the time from period to ovulation can change based upon stress levels and if you skip an ovulation cycle.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2010