• In the Spotlight:

is this okay?

sometimes.... especially when im in the bath tub.. [warm water you know] or when im relaxed... the baby seems to be laying literally in my pelvis im showing already.. im 5 months, and when its in my pelvis the rest of my stomach is FLAT.... its really down deep in there.. it kinda worries me. it seems like if i felt in there i would touch its head or somethig lol.. i konw i probably cant but thats how LOW she gets... is that normal? oh and while its down there its VERY hard and tense..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 100% normal. Just wait til you get near to delivery, you'll feel as if the child is about to drag the ground! Good luck Mom
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 3:52 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• even just at 5 months???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• yes thats normal things are fine you will feel that for the rest of your pregnancy .. but if you are really worried have your dr reasure you .. but yes it normal
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:58 AM on Oct. 3, 2008