I used to be able to access my cafemom home page directly from a link...

...on my internet provider's home page. Now when I use that link I get the cafemom login page...why? It's a pain in the butt. Is it cafemom or is it something on my computer?

lizard111

Asked by lizard111 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Sounds like a browser issue. IE logs me out every time I close it no matter how I have it set. Firefox keeps me logged in. Below is the advice I was given by Cafe Ang. I checked the stuff on my end and it didn't help. I haven't sent a contact report because it doesn't really affect me to be logged out since I only use IE for group profiles and would log out anyway.

"For your IE, have you checked your temporary internet files and history settings? If you continue to have problems, you might want to send us a note using the "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom. That will enable us to look further into your issue."
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• If you are being taken to a login page, then that suggest to me that you are being logged off CM when you leave......
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• it's one of a couple of things on your computer.
    1) you may have inadvertently selected log out when leaving under privacy and settings.
    2) you have your settings on your computer to block the cookies needed to keep you logged in. This can be a setting the browser you are using, or in your antivirus protection.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:10 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Have you deleted out your cookies or cache lately? If you have, that will automatically log you out.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Thank you all for your good advice. What's nice is that it's stored here on CM in case I need it again. Strangest thing though, it all of a sudden started working again how I had it set. I don't know, maybe I have a ghost...thanks again!
    lizard111

Comment by lizard111 (original poster) at 7:09 PM on Jul. 28, 2010