fresh blood clot like thing in side my poop

what dose this mean ??
im 33 weeks pregnant should i be worryed??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Health

• I WOULD TELL YOUR DOCTOR BLOOD IN POOP IS A SIGN OF COLON CANCER, BUT IM SURE IT COULD BE SOMETHING HAVEING TO DO WITH YOUR PREGNANCY.. I WOULD CALL AND TELL THEM.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Here is the ral scoop. Yes always tell your doctor. BUT, to ease you. If the blood is bright red, like a fresh cut red, then it is more then likely from a hemroid, that you may or may not feel.
    If it is dark in color, brown, or black, then it is old blood, which means it was new when it was in your colon, but has became old as it traveled out of your body. Then I would go to the ER, if you cannot make an appointment in the next couple of days.
    so again. Dark= old, more then likely from your colon or intestines-serious
    Light or bright= new blood, from the anus- not so serious
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 8:04 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• REAL not ral
    cloud144

• You may have a hemmroid up inside or not to scare you, it could be the beginnings of a
    gastrointestinal problem. Definitely check it out.
    worrier

Answer by worrier at 11:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2008