If you saw a man beating up a woman in the parking lot of a store when you came out, what would you do?? Honestly.. adult content

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 11:06 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hopefully i'm wit some other ppl so we could tag team dat dirty bastard. but before i'll give ppl their "jobs" like one would call the police and give all the info, some will distract the guy while the other take the girl to the side and put her in a safe area. sorry there's no place in this world for ingorance and selffishness and she needed help and i'm gonna help her
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• honestly- id call the cops and give as much info as i could and then continue to my car, i have my small child and pregnant to think about as well.. and the cops are meant to handle that stuff not i
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 11:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I'd call the police.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:08 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• dial 9-1-1 just as fast as I could and then hit the panic button on my key fob, start yelling, anything to interrupt.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I'd call 911 and stay near to make sure if they took off in a car I'd could track them. Stepping in one on one I probably wouldn't do just because of how crazy people have gotten. I'm brave but not stupid.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 11:09 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• If a man is beating a woman and I saw it I would be calling the police..I would be saying very mean things and not caring if I was gonna get hit next..because unlike his woman I WILL press charges :) (most women dont press charges in relationships because they are scared..its normal and im sure you already know that lol)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:09 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I'd call 911. From a distance then I would try and ask the woman if she needed help. It would distract the guy and give the police time to get there. To be honest I'd be afraid that the guy would beat the crap out of me too, but if it was in the parking lot you would be guaranteed children would be witnessing it from somewhere.

Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:09 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• already had to do this one~get 911 on the phone and be good eyes for the report~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:10 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Call the police. I've done it before. When I was pregnant we lived in an apartment and the guy next door was slamming his wife into the door and wall outside their apartment. I am with my kids all the time and I'm not going to put them in jeopardy in a situation even police will tell you not to get physically involved in. Every year good samaritans are killed by men beating up their wife or girlfriend.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I would start screaming my head off and call the police.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 11:11 AM on Jul. 28, 2010