Why is my right eyebrow twitching?

How do I stop it? It is not painful it is just sort of like a muscle spasum it is a little annoying. It has nothing to do with a headache I don't have one. It is not a visual problem either just a twitchy sort of cramp feeling above my right eye on my eyebrow. Any one have any experience with this?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Health

• I don't know but I alway blame every little ache and pain I have on dehydration. So maybe trying drinking a big glass of water. Always seems to work for me and it can't hurt.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:30 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• it can come from lack of rest or if you are stressed. an ole wives tale my great aunt told me that it means you will be coming into some money soon. if it was the left eye, it would mean you would be losing some money soon. take that however you want.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I've gotten that before after wearing a sweatband for tennis. I don't think it's anything to worry about if it just happens today.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:28 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• It means you need some rest. Like sleep. LOL My eyelid will twitch like that when I don't get enough rest.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:30 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Oh it has been happening for three days!
    mmmegan38

Comment by mmmegan38 (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Stress causes muscle spasms - mine start when my blood pressure goes up. Its funny, because every weekend when MIL comes down, the minute she walks in my house I get spasms... everywhere. On my scalp, my foot, the palm of my hand, my fingers twitch... right along the side of my nose twitches... Its horrible. Irritating!!!
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2010