What would u do

If your husband came home and said he was leaving u for another woman?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 11:33 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• start his hand built custom made (by him) Satelite (its a car from Plymouth) on fire and pack my shit and leave his loser ass, maybe put a hole in his big flat screen tv
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 11:34 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I tell him to get the hell out of my house!
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Ouch !! I guess iwould sit down with him and ask why he's leaving and if you wantto ask him if there's anyway to fix the marrige. Sorry I can't be of anymore help than that but good luck and sorry that happened to you!
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Ask for marriage counseling..if that didnt work let him leave and pray that his heart gets convicted as hell!
    2ndtimearound4

Answer by 2ndtimearound4 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Cry.. then punch him in the mouth! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:37 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Deal with it. You can't really change how someone feels. If my husband/SO said that he wanted to leave me for another women I would be happy he told me and wish him the best of luck. There really isn't much you can do. I wouldn't act stupid or burn/ruin his stuff... That isn't going to slove anything. I would also find out why he is leaving me and if there is or isn't anything "we" could do to fix it.

I'm sorry this is happening to you.. but I would find out why he is leaving you...
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I would tell him what I thought about him and what he has done to our family. Than I would run to the bank and draw out everything well maybe leave him a 1.00 and I would pack my stuff and the kids and I would leave. I would than go file for a divorce the next day! To be honest with you, there is no way I would fight for him! No man is worth that to me, if he wants another woman than he can have her. There would be a man out there who would love just me and my kids and want us and no one else! But really I don't have anything to worry with!

lil_Army_Wife05

Answer by lil_Army_Wife05 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Stand there in shock for a little while, then get really mad. Might help him move ASAP, involuntary.
    After that, collapse and cry my eyeballs out, then call everyone and tell them what happened.
    Next morning I'd file for emergency custody of the kids, consult and or hire a lawyer.
    Review financial suiation to determine ongoing living expenses. Maybe move if cheaper.
    Parenting plans, child support, spousal support, divorce care.
    Got to get drunk somewhere in all of that. Really drunk.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:41 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I have to disagree with SmileLoveSmile ... you just do NOT set a classic muscle car on FIRE!! NO NO NO NO!!! Set HIS ass (literally) on fire instead!! Had to get that said ...

I don't really see that happening to me, so I've never really thought about it.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:34 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• IDK, but I saw the movie "Serious Moonlight" with Meg Ryan and Timothy Hutton last night. SHE had some great ideas for this exact scenario.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:34 PM on Jul. 28, 2010