to the woman getting beat up, I saw this, and this is what I did

This woman was on a pay phone, and in an area to try to escape a male, he kicked her in the knee. That made blood, and it left a trail to the place they'd gone to. i never owned a cell, and just had my feet, no $$$ and no cab fare. So I had just enough to call the cops. I explained he'd led her with his huge coat around her and his arm looking "obviously fake in love'' pretending to hug her. I felt just so horrible, it was when I knew knocking on anyones door was no help. he picked this time for her to run to make her victim, but I know that the cops could have tracked this. They said that they would document this, and that since they probably went to the bar up the street, ( the blood trail was obvious) and that cop said she must have done something to deserve it. WHAT!!!!!!??? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is what I felt about cops now. At least on sunday.

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 11:44 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Health

• OMG, NO ONE DESERVES TO BE BEAT UP, RAPED OR ABUSED....OR OH BULLING IS EVERYWHERE...

I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING PEOPLE SAY THAT....

SCREW THEM, AND SHAME ON THE COP...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Oh just so everyone is aware...... please remember males to victims aren't looking to get caught, this was intentional and she wasn't just escaping she was running for her life. He probably had used his fist on her later, and obviously had quite a big "over on her''' previously. This AREA was abandoned. I was witness to it, he had pointed boots, and cleats on the toes. She was KICKED in the knee caps very very forcefully. I was stunned with just me to see this and no one around and froze but had to report it .
    I was scared to move so I saw as witness and reported later. I don't care what you all think she was a victim whether I was there or not. This isn't time to bash, I learned to also walk in places not so bad anymore. Please tell me , some one person, that you didn't think she deserved it, and i was there for some reason. If i moved I could've gotten shot, or killed. Who knows. This took place in a drug area
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Been there...one can only take so much crap. If someone else realized what is going on and went to the cops, they'd wash their hands saying "well, she needs to call us/let us know when the mistreatment happens"...but wait, did you know that the abuser could actually say that he was the one abused or that both of you were equally fighting and try to get both in jail? and some cops do believe this...you have to be careful and fight with teeth and soul. Abusive men rarely ever change, and in order to get some leverage it takes showing that you are not afraid anymore of them and will fight back with everything you have.
    Pengy

Answer by Pengy at 11:55 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• That's sad to hear the police are there to protect and serve.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Pengy, this is exactly!! what the cops said on the phone to me. they were and I quote, how do you know if she was not a hooker and she was just after his money and she stole that money and blah, blah, blah, and I was thinking , I saw blood, I saw blood, and he hugged her fake going back, it's not right, I am going with the sight, not the invisible. I saw what i saw, he was using pointed boots for crying out loud. If someone took my money and it was me that was that man, i would be in the wrong for using a woman for sex, and should have just gave her the money with no sex, some men don't care. And I'm sure she wasn't wrong, they went back to a bar!!!!!! I watched this.
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Yup, nobody "deserves" to be treated anything like that. I've witnessed myself once a drunk bastard trying to intimidate his wife at a post office line, i was right behind them. Their two children were nervously playing. He was verbally abusive and she just cringed every time he said something. I wish i had been a man and kick his sorry ass right then and there. Problem, i'm a rather short woman, this bug was tall...i prayed for her, she seemed smart, i wish i had been able to help her somehow that moment. One of the best things that ever happened to me was being welcomed at a friend's home when escaping an abusive man, she sheltered me fearlessly during my time of need. I felt the real female power!!! we need to empower and help each other.
    Pengy

Answer by Pengy at 12:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Pengy that's nice. I am sure that you must be grateful to have had that opportunity to be invited in to a good safe place with a true friend to offer food, shelter and comfort of home.
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• If men that do this and lead them back to the room or place then why would they kick them first to COME BACK ! ! ! HELLLLOOOOOO this cop must have been really really scared. He asked if I knew their names or heard them talk, "NO,! ....omg I wasn't that close, I was across the street, and that's close enough!!!! OH I prayed for safety for her so much, ........I still think of her, and it's been like over 10 yrs now. I hope that this isn't still in her life.
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 12:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2010