Is it right for a man to have sex with another woman if you didn't give him any? adult content

The way I see it.

If he really loves me, he would use his hand. The question before was should I give my man some or not.

Someone said if you don't he might go somewhere elese. I say his lost not mine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Absolutely not!! Can you say cheater?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:46 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• if he is single.. then ya but if in a relationship its time to man up and be a man not a horny lil boy
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 11:46 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• NO!! If he isnt happy he could end the relationship, NOT CHEAT!
    2ndtimearound4

Answer by 2ndtimearound4 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Not at all. BUT I also feel having a healthy sex/intimate life is very important in having a strong relationship.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• No, but sex is an important part of a relationship. I would freak out if my man wouldn't give me any! Holding out on sex can really hurt a relationship. I have seen it many times. You say if he loves you he should use his hand? If you love him you should want to be intimate with him?! Try to imagine how he feels when you never want to. Guys are not emotionally numb as some girls give them credit for. I'm sure he feels unattractive and hurt.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 11:53 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I believe in open relationships. IF I can't or won't, he still has needs, and shouldn't be punished just because I'm not in the mood... As long as he's not lying or hiding it, I'm okay with it. I expect that my DH is 100% open and honest with me if he ever needs or wants to find fulfillment somewhere else - as I would be with him. Beyond that, I don't expect he suffer because I don't want any.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:56 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• In your previous question you said that you broke up with him and you are living in separate apartments. So, if you broke up with him then there is nothing wrong with him sleeping with someone else! You say "if he really loves me, he would use his hand" but I say, if you broke up with him then there's no reason he shouldn't sleep around!!
    SAHM_USAF

Answer by SAHM_USAF at 12:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• i agree with oppsdiditagain ....
    Pengy

Answer by Pengy at 11:48 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• If you are in a relaitionship with someone, it's not alright for either to stray just because it's been a while.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• No, it isn't right for him to have sex with another woman in a relationship with someone else. The person truly doesn't love you or care about you like they say they do if they go and do that.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 28, 2010