I'm sick of the people who complain, what about you?

I am so sick of the ladies on here that complain about how horrible there relationships are...I refuse to go back into that section. Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in About CafeMom

• nope, everyone has relationship troubles at one time or another.
    Tams_jade

Answer by Tams_jade at 4:46 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• unfortunatly this might be their only place to vent
    YipeeLeah

Answer by YipeeLeah at 6:50 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• sad but true YipeeLeah. They know that there are people on here, so even if someone doesnt reply, they know that someone read it....
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 7:59 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I think it is pretty rude of you to make this comment.......there are so many women out there that are in bad realationships or not getting the support they need from their spouse while pregnant or just parenting in general, and some women feel lost and need and place to vent and want to see if other women are going through the same things as they are. Comments like you made are the reason people cant be completly honast and have to post anonymously!! Honastly if you dont like it dont read it and keep your negitive comments to yourself these women probably feel bad enough!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:20 AM on Oct. 3, 2008