If you have been cheated on by almost every boyfriend you've ever had...

Does that say something about you, or just about the type of guys you like?

Ash9724

Asked by Ash9724 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree, both. BUT that doesn't mean I condone cheating regardless of the guy, he should break up with you if he wants to get some somewhere else!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:54 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Both..You just need to really get to know a guy before you become "his girlfriend"
    2ndtimearound4

Answer by 2ndtimearound4 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• That would depend on how many boyfriends you've had.
    Three or less = Really bad run of bad luck.
    Eight to Four = Maybe you really like the bad boys.
    Fifteen to eight = Perhaps therapy would solve the problem of the bad boy attraction.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:54 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• the type of guys you like.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:50 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I have been lucky. I have never been cheated on by any man. I think it has a lot to do with both. For instance, you have to WOO the piss out of me before getting me in the sack. You have to give me a really good reason to love you before ever getting close to me...i HAVE to be completely in love with a man to except him as my partner & lover. Many men who like to cheat won't hang around me long enough to get into my pants. They give up very quickly & run along to the next girl who will open her legs.

I think being this way really helped me chose which men are worth dating & which ones arent. If he is not patient to gain my love & trust, then he is not good enough for me. And men who like to cheat usually lack that patience...they just want to get their dicks wet, so they move along when they realize they're not getting any from me. Luckily...my wonderful DH was very patient & waited until i was ready. He's a REAL man!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:37 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• The guys.. pricks! lol.. There's one out there for ya.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:52 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• You need to take some time away from men, and try to figure out what it is about you that makes you choose guys like this.And then decide you are going to make better decisions no matter what.That is what I had to do.It all went back to me having a lousy father.but you may have a different situation.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:08 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I had every serious boyfriend except DH cheat on me, but DH was only my 3rd "serious" boyfriend
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I would think that it says something about yourself.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 28, 2010