Job interview/ Prenant

Iam 5 months pregnant and really need a job I know it's going to be hard to find someone to hire me, but what do i say to them about it at an interview?

BabyGsMaMa13

Asked by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:55 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • I would tell them the truth that you are pregnant and that is exactly why you need work and I would try to focus more on what a hard worker you are and possibly that you plan on returning after maternity leave.
    Tams_jade

Answer by Tams_jade at 4:59 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Try a staffing agency. Maybe they can get you some temp work. I tried to find a job when i was about 5 months, and I was tiny, I was already sitting down when the lady came over to interview me. She was all excited and ready to schedule me said she'd call me the next day. I stood up, and she could see I was pregnant. Well guess what, I didn't get that call, she wouldn't return my calls. I was so upset, but I understand. Why hire someone that you know is going to be gone on maternity leave in just a few months...
    imberain

Answer by imberain at 4:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2008