Have a question

I am over a week late I am peeing all the time, tired, nausiated, and I am getting cramps like I am on my period but no blood and tonight I had a brownish red discharge whn I wiped. Took a test and came out negitive so could I be prego and my HG levels just not be high enough yet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes it is possible i didnt find out from a home test til i was 6 weeks and then confirmed at the dr threw blood test .. its sounds like yes you might be pregnant i think you should go to the dr and get a blood test just because every woman is different and a home test may not work righ tfor you ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:49 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• yes very possible. i was throwing up. for weeks b4 i found out i was prego. and i took 5test. and they all said no. but i knew
    CandiceB53

Answer by CandiceB53 at 8:08 AM on Oct. 3, 2008