How does someone afford to move so often? **VENT**

I don't understand. Last year she moved like 5-7 times in about a 6-7 month time frame. ...and we're not just talking different homes. we're talking different states!
Now this year, she has had a good paying job for the last 6 months and i find out she's up and moving again, across the country.

They are poor! Her SO never has a job. He drinks and smokes pot all day long. they live in old shabby trailers and don't have a reliable mode of transportation. So how do they afford to move!!!

And what's more ...how is it she can find the time and money to move to several different states but she only finds time to visit her son once a year or less? ....

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 12:19 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Because she is a POS. My guess is that she keeps getting evicted for not paying the rent. She would have money to move if she didn't pay the last couple of months of rent.

How sad! My bio father was that way and you know what... I didn't miss out on much. My mom remarried when I was little and my step dad is my Dad. He is the one who took care of me, put butterfly bandages on my cut chin, hugged me when boys were jerks, made sure I followed the curfew, and walked me down the isle.

That little boy is so lucky to have you! You are a good mom who cares about him and loves him!

As Oprah says..."Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother."
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• :/ Maybe they are running away from something..or just like trying different places til they know where they wanna live...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:22 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Maybe she is getting evicted and not really wanting to move but has too. Sad
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• if you are a renter, you are not tied down anywhere. that's one of the pluses of renting.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• my dad;s side usally helped us move back forth from state to state. If dad couldn't get a job here, he went back to his childhood places, family always let us stay with them, for a time, then we would move back to mom's family. but he always took us with him. i hated it! three schools in one year! just be lucky she's not there, now he has a real future! my brother has a saying, they aren't parents, just the donors!
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2010