How often do you have a lazy day?

It's super hot & humid here today and my 3yo son has been having a really hard time with his asthma so we're hanging out in the super cool basement family room just chillin. I have stuff that needs to be done, laundry, dishes, meal planning, etc., but I'm really just enjoying relaxing and watching him play Wii. We don't do this often but today we need it. He was up all night having breathing treatments and going poop so it's ok to just take it easy today, right?

EwansMommy

Asked by EwansMommy at 12:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• One day a week.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:44 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Yes, enjoy your day.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Uhm.. never! LOL

Usually like once every other week or so I'll have a day where I only get a few things done, and just spend the rest of the time playing with my DD, taking her swimming or to the park, or just cuddling and watching a movie.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I do it about once or twice a month. (sometimes more, sometimes less)
    of course it's okay!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• What is a lazy day anyway?I know, those days when my man won't get his bum off the couch.I've seen them, never had one.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:27 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Once every several months. I rarely sit still so it's almost never but once in a while (if it's raining especially) I'll watch movies and eat all day. Last time was probably in February.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 12:29 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Never - I just can't do nothing for the whole day now that I am a mom. But there are days that I do less than others, so those are my lazy days :)
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I go through phases. Today and yesterday I have felt very lazy. I managed to keep the laundry moving and take dd to playgroup yesterday but other than that I've just been lounging haha.
    Tomorrow I will try to get back on top of everything!
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 12:31 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Well, I just got a burst of energy so I moved the laundry around (I can't take a day off of laundry or my head will explode! It HAS to be done every Monday, Wednesday & Friday.) and I started cleaning up the basement.
    If nothing else, I feel like I need to keep our house clean out of respect for my husband who works hard so that we can live in a great house.
    I will take lots of breaks, though, today! lol
    EwansMommy

Comment by EwansMommy (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• my lazy day means taking the kids to the library! i do it alot when it comes to laundry!
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2010