3 months pregnant

my question is i'm barely 13 weeks and a day and i am having pain on my right side not pain but burning is that like stretching or what? Also i am bleeding a little bit is it normal.

becky_space_24

Asked by becky_space_24 at 5:13 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Spotting is normal. But I would call and ask your doctor. That is the very best thing you can do for you and your baby! The burning might be your skin stretching because the baby is growing and needs lots of space. If the burning gets really uncomfortable I would also ask your doctor hope this helps. Good luck and Congrats!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 5:26 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i get that burninng feling on my left side when i lay on it if that is what you are doing or if when you sit try to move a little and dont lay on that side my dr said it was normal but i agree talk to your dr the spotting is normal but if it gets heavy go to the er right away that could be bad
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:52 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Your skin is stretching and pulling. Some spotting is ok, but if you get alot of bleeding like a period, then get it checked. You don't want them doing so many exams down there because it will introduce infection and can cause your water to break.
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 8:30 AM on Oct. 3, 2008