how to stop eating at nite

Asked by kaykay66 at 8:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• well i was waking and eating all the time...after 3 years we figured it was my anti anxiety i take it now when i wake to pee around 3 am,,,,,,,,,,,then the hunger isnt there til i wake,,,,,,,,,,,,,if its not meds,,its stress,,,,,and u need to relive it ......

Answer by cameron536 at 9:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• If you wake in the middle of the nite & your hungry, make sure you have healthy snacks available. I always make sure I have some almonds ( a few do the trick), a fig newton, or a popsicle is always good.

Answer by krisstencarmela at 10:47 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• It's important that you talk to your Dr., there are a few medical conditions that are associated with night eating. Good luck to you.

Answer by mamakirs at 10:54 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• There is a vitamin that does help to take away hunger..hoodia. It may help you a bit too. good luck

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• gum helps.

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2008