Has anyone eaten Blue Bunny ice cream?

I've never tried it but it always seems to go on sale. I've eaten Edy's,Haagen Dazs, Bryers,
just to name a few. Just like to know if it's any good.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 12:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Food & Drink

• My family seems to like it :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• of course! I think it is really good! We buy it all the time.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• its not very good. It left a film in my mouth! I like Breyers,yummy!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• My DH liked it but I would only buy it since it's on sale here too. It cannot compare to Turkey Hill or Friendlys. The taste is a little bland & bitter. But if you have to have an ice cream fix, it will do the job.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I love it! We got one with no sugar added, reduced fat, blah blah blah and it was very good.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I only ever had the 'birthday cake- it was kinda yucky. The rest may be fine.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• BB is pretty good. I have relatives that used to work for BB. They used to bottle milk, and all kinds of other stuff too - but everything but the ice cream has been sold out to other companies. BB actually makes most of the store brands in our area, and they also make some big name "brands" - the recipes just differe a bit from name to name - like the store brand will use basic milk while the more expensive brand will use cream - things like that. Different quality chocolate based on name. Things like that. BB is based in a little town known as "the ice cream capital of the world" - they have an ice cream shop, the whole 9 yards. I grew up eating nothing but BB ice cream. IMO it's definitely worth trying. I've tried many other brands NOT made by BB and they don't all stack up.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 3:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I don't like ice cream in general, but DH likes it, and I'm pretty sure that's the kind he usually gets.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 4:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I don't like Blue Bunny. I wouldn't compare it to Breyer's, Haagen Dazs, Ben and Jerry's. Read the ingredients. The brands I just mentioned are all natural with no additives or artificial flavors. Blue Bunny is more comparable to Edys as far as taste and ingredients.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 5:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2010