Have you noticed an abundance of newly pregnant teens on cafemom this summer?

Maybe high school needs to go year round, so that they won't have so much free time on their hands. Oh, well, I guess their free time will be over before they know it, lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Being pregnant is a fad now. It's the new cool thing, as sad as that sounds, it really is
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• yeah,I think its sad. the ones I've seen on here are SO bitchy and confrontational! Apparently us mom's who have been there,done that,are full of s*it in their eyes(the ones I've seen on here,not all)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• how do you know they are teens? i cant even tell
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• ya I have noticed that too- I'm not sure if it is because there are "more" pregnant teens or just because more pregnant teens are finding out about cafemom- either way as long as they act mature as possible I hope cafemom is a good aid to them growing in being a parent and helps them learn some new parenting skills and provides them with a support system (I was pregnant when I was 19- I was newly married and my oldest DD is a honeymoon baby) This site has been God sent!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I had my first at 19.If the young moms truely need help,I think we should try to be nice to them.I sure could have used a tool like this back then.I was on my own to figure things out.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• AmericanSugar, because they post in the teen section and ask questions like- "why do boys like BJ's".
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I am wondering why you find it so humorous?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I really don't think High School should be year round. And the education they teach about pregnancy is limited to what you learn in biology in Science class. I think anyone still in High School and pregnant has a lot to deal with especially the girl who has to deal with being pregnant. She needs to complete school and graduate and ensure that she has a healthy baby. It's definitely not an easy job for her especially. Not that it can't be done, it just takes a lot of work.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Well I am call bullshit on the one asking about boys liking BJs. If you look at her profile, she has been a member since 2007, none of the faces in her pictures match and all of her friends she just made today.Her profile also says she has a coming soon, but if she has been a member since 2007, wouldn't you think she would have a child by now and not be asking dumb questions?
    I think she is a former anon troll that has to build up her levels so she can get back to the anon answering again.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:59 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• That is really sad now, if that is true because the only people it is hurting are those innocent babies. I mean if they really planned on having the baby, then great, but if they are just having diong it to be in a "fad" then that is sad
    ktlyn79s

Answer by ktlyn79s at 1:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2010