What are some things your littles ones do/have done that are cute the first time or two and not so cute after that?

The first several times my little one said "Oh, sorry mama!" it was so adorable. Now he says it ALL the time and it's just not anywhere near as cute. =)

He also loves cheese like I do so when he's eating a sandwich he won't bite it unless he's eaten all the parts where the cheese is sticking out first.

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 12:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I was Tucking my son in at night i gave him hugs and said that i loved him and i would see him in the morning, he said the same and as i was closing the door he said wait mommy one more thing!!!! .....and burped a big old burp..... really funny kinda cute, but now its just ugh!!
    SammiGirl07

Answer by SammiGirl07 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• When my DS opened an oreo & stuck it to the sliding glass door & rubbed it around. It was sooooo cute but after the 30th time it got old. :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• toddlers/preschoolers letting us know they have discovered "any" new cuss word! - first you try not to laugh and are like"what did you say" then explain it's bad but when/if it pops up again - soooo not cute anymore!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Streaking through the living room while company was there was cute the first time when they were 1, but after that it wasn't. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 12:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• My two year old always wants me to "kiss it better" so about two weeks ago she walked over to me and literally punched me in the mouth because she had hurt her hand and wanted me to kiss it better. We all laughed about it (she's two, it didn't hurt) and then I told her, "Oh baby you need to be careful, you hit momma in the face!" For the next week she would randomly come over and sock me in the face, laugh and tell me, "I hit momma in the face." (She went to time out for it when she did it intentionally!)
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• It was cute when he figured out how to open the sliding patio door NOW, very irritating he thinks its funny to lock us out
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• My son likes to bite my toes. He doesn't bite anything else and it was so cute the first time he did it. Now he has a mouth full of teeth and it's not so cute, but I can't get him to stop doing it.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 1:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2010