Do you have recurring dreams?

I have the one where I'm in school and can't remember my locker combination for anything. I'm always panicking because I'm gonna be late for class and can't get my books. *rolling eyes*

I also have one where I'm stuck in a dingy basement (or something) in a crawl hole. I'm freaking out because I'm in a very confined space.

Hmmmm....! How 'bout you?

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 12:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have two recurring themes in dreams, although the dreams are never exactly the same. One recurring theme is where for some reason I have to go back to high school or college to complete some requirement. Another recurring theme is drowing in high waves.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Yeah I have recurring dreams. I wish I would stop having them.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• yes. for a while I was having dreams that were like sopranos episodes. Where it cuts off at the end but then it continues the next night. Weird.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I have them sometimes and speaking of the Sopranos in them I am being chased by the mafia or other people. Very relieved to wake up-lol.
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2010