Do you eat your leftovers?

We try to but they don't always get eaten. I don't like to waste food though (after all it IS food - hee hee)!

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 12:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Yes, I cook enough for supper every night, so that my SO & kids can have it for lunch the next day.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Yes I am with ya, I hate throwing food out, so we try to eat our leftovers, but every once in a while food gets tossed!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 12:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• We rarely have leftovers, I can't afford to cook in large quantities. But yes, when we do have them they are eaten in the next day or two.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 12:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I personally don't.. Idk why.. but my fam does.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I do make leftovers for a reason, to help save money on groceries. However, I have OCD and flavors can really drive me nuts up the wall.. so it depends on what I'm into if I'll eat it or not otherwise I'll make myself something.
    officialamysue

Answer by officialamysue at 12:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I cook enough for supper so that my husband can take his lunch to work that night. We rarely have anything left over at that point. I do have some left over taco ring and bean dip from Monday night that I am about to heat up and eat for lunch though.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• yep. If nothing else DH eats it for breakfast- no matter what it is.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:59 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• One of the perks of having a teenage boy in the house. He eats everything.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• We almost always have leftovers, but we rarely eat them. I try to remember to send them with DH for lunches, but always forget.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:08 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I plan leftovers to make another meal. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm crazy busy, Monday and Wednesday I've got nothing but time.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:09 PM on Jul. 28, 2010