What is your favorite work out video?

And why? How often do you use it and what kind of results have you seen?

christinab313

Asked by christinab313 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Insanity-hands down. He is definitely marketing athletes instead of "out of shape" folks. He kicks my tail 6 days a week and I'm in pretty good shape. It is very gratifying to see everyone on the DVD's falling out taking breaks.
    I've lost 12 lbs and several inches and have 3 days left plus my last fit test. I start 10K training on Monday and then half marathon training on 9/27...eek!( can't believe I got talked into running that one!)
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:22 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies is the funnest set of videos. I lost 60 pounds one summer doing those plus a ski machine. Right now I'm doing 30 Day Shred but it's so hot out that I can't get motivated.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:13 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I do like the biggest loser for wii.. but I am a huge fan of JIllian micheals 30 day shred. Its 20 mins out of your day and I get a better workout than if i were to go to a gym for a few hrs. Its hard but totally doable and works you out! I love it and I notice results in under a week!
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism...............hard core workout..seriously!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I like to do the wii freestep while I watch lost reruns/
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:13 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• i wish i had the wii, so i have to relie on dvd players, lol.....i do or have done turbo jam and i love it. the music is great the moves are fun and honestly--you wont even think your working out. and i lost 25lbs in a month following the workout plan and meal guide. but now i'm recovering from knee surgery, once knee rehab starts i'm gonna do it again, b/c it's low and high impact and gonna lose weight again. i have clothes in my closet i want to put on again, lol
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• insanity....i lost 15lbs in a month and a half not stickin to the meal guide just doin the workouts....they are hard but having different workouts kept me interested.....i also like hip hop abs
    momofsadie

Answer by momofsadie at 1:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Mari Winsor Pilates. After two kids, it still works for me. But you HAVE to DO it!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:43 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I am doing my wii Active right now and love it. I am doing the 30 day challenge on the easy level and when I am done, I will do it on the medium level. I have lots of dvd's too ~ found that i liked the Prevention ones the best. Most of them had the workouts in 12 - 15 minutes segments, so if I was in a hurry, I could just do one at a time. My aunt was doing Insanity with some co-workers and said they all loved it ~ but it really kicks your butt!!
    jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 7:17 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I do P90X and LOVE it. My favorite video in the package has to be Cardio X. I have lost a lot of weight and several inches! I still have a long way to go though.
    FranksHoney

Answer by FranksHoney at 11:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2010