Favorite movie of the Summer so far?

My favorite was Twilight Eclipse for sure! I am in love with the concept of the love between Edward and Bella, so forbidden but irresistible. It's so hot!

HuskerMommy08

Asked by HuskerMommy08 at 1:17 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have only went to see Eclipse. The next movie we may splurge on will be the next in the Lion Witch and Wardrobe series this winter. And of course deffinately will go see Breaking Dawn when it comes out.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:19 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• We adore going to the drive in with the kids, but the downside is that all i've seen so far are kids movies, and I missed enough of most of them for potty walks, snack rumbling, and nursing, that I can't tell you the plot of Toy Story 3, Not sure how Shrek forever after ended, and missed a whole piece of the middle of despicable me.

But i liked them all :)
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:22 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Eclipse
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 1:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Eclipse.... Breaking Dawn needs to hurry up!!!!
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I did love Eclipse, my daughter got me into the Twilight movies but I have to say that so far, I loved Grown ups. I really like adam sandler, he's so funny to me and I laughed from beginning to end with that movie.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• INCEPTION!!!! DEFFINATELY!!!
    MamaHiD

Answer by MamaHiD at 1:53 PM on Jul. 29, 2010