what would you pay someone to do and how much?

what errand, chore, project - from physical, errand, to letters or more administrative type work, or long-outstanding project - would you pay someone to do for you? either something you never have time for or want out of to get more free time or just not good at or don't enjoy... how often do you need this help, how much would you pay?

figaro8895

Asked by figaro8895 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I might pay someone to come clean the house maybe once a month. Maybe $100 to do just the common living areas (kitchen, living/dining room, bathrooms). I wouldn't want anyone I don't know in the bedrooms.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I would pay someone to go to work for me! That way I could stay home with munchkin all day!
    BillieJean0401

Answer by BillieJean0401 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• i might pay some one to clean my car and i might pay them like 30 bucks
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Wash my floors and clean the bathroom. I have all tile froors (AZ). People want $30 an hour to do housework! Why don't more unemployed people clean house if you can make $30 an hour?

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:31 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Someone to do all the honey do's my husband never get around to, hangin a shelf or cleaning the lint out of the dryer hose and crap like that. I guess I'd pay them in sex and food. Thats what I pay my hsuband.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:40 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I'd pay someone to put away my laundry!! I can wash it, dry it, and even fold it! But it never makes it to the bedrooms! LOL I'd pay em like 20 dollars a load if I could!
    MamaHiD

Answer by MamaHiD at 1:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2010