dinner?

ok i am trying to eat healthy and i set out chicken breast and i dont know what to do with it. i was thinking maybe cook in oven with a lil lemon but idk so i wanted to know some good ideals please help me......

tandie1977

Asked by tandie1977 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if you have a foreman grill, just cover it with italian dressing and throw it on there a few minutes - super simple and tasty - guess you can bake it with italian dressing too. back in the day when chicken was a luxury, i would spread mayo and mustard and maybe minced garlic on a chicken breast and broil it... the condiments hold moisture in and add alot of flavor.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I'm a huge fan of chicken on salad! you could bake the chicken with lemon, coriander, and some pepper maybe. Then make a big fresh salad with all your favorite toppings. And top the salad with either brown rice or some pasta and the chicken. I would use a nice vinaigrette to top it off.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I love to broil my chicken. I slice each breast thin and marinate it in italian dressing for a few minutes. Then I stick it under the broiler for about 10 min (flip once) then I usually serve with brown rice and brocolli Yummy!! Any leftover chicken I save and use for salads :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 2:14 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• you could make a spice rub... or marinate in balsamic, olive oil & garlic.... serve over mixed greens
    or another really cool way to cook chicken is in a seasoned broth bath (simmer submerged chicken until cooked through, take out and cool, then pull apart so its all shreded like) this is good for on salads, or even tossed with a bbq sauce for a sandwich.
    or if you like peanut butter, you can make a savory peanut sauce (w/ crushed garlic, soy sauce and spices added) chicken is a lot more fun with dfipping sauces....
    i could go on and on... al i do is cook.
    tavczakbabe

Answer by tavczakbabe at 2:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I like to do this really easy one. I stuff it with cheese (usually cheddar), put come canned green bean around it in a baking dish, and throw on a lot of italian or vinagerette dressing and bake it! Really easy and OH SO Yummy!!!
    MamaHiD

Answer by MamaHiD at 1:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2010