Are we screwed or are we screwed?

Budget Chief Tilted to Executive Branch

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Well you leave me with no choice but to say we are screwed...
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• We need to clean house and throw all those bumps out. Screwed for sure.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I'm thinking screwed. We've been that way for years and will continue to enjoy a BOHICA from the government.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Get active.
    Wake up your family, friends and neighbors - be annoying about it because this is too important to hang back for fear of speaking against the stories told in the widespread media.

VOTE in November !!
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Chavez, anyone?

Glenn Beck was right after all.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Some people pick up literal garbage each day for a living. If it's going to work, the utilities have to start to first. When it's labeled a untility like UN- tility we always ....."wait until it's easier". If we are not careful of being habit lovers, ...out of laziness and not real thought. We will UN- think our way into ------------ A huge 3rd world super power nation. We'll become the world's mightiest 3rd world country. Begging off of each other, and we do that now, it's like throw us some free electric subsidized grants, throw us more free subsidies. BEGGING is OUR ONLY WAY OF LIFE !! Why would we need a congress to control what we are already well aware of , we need to all ALL ALL ALL every one of us, cut out the big waste, take a bus, give your car to a woman's shelter, congress YOU need to help us. If you want to be elected to stand up for us........stand U P !! or go take a cab home and we'l

coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 2:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• and we'll be more than happy to just keep begging because we don't want nothin' from you greedy blind ones. We need the national day of prayer back, and to keep the record up we need the borders patrolled. Gee, ya think??
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 2:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Just another example of this administration giving us a slight glimpse at the change they have in mind. If the Congress isn't set up to deal with the way they want to do business, you kick out anyone who gets in your way and put in a more "puppet" type person. I agree that we should get more and more involved. I will be in D. C. on 8-28 and then again on 9-12. I will make the calls I need to make for the Tea Party Express. I call for my representative as I can. Please, do the same.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I have to go with screwed. Obama has been working at usurping congressional control from day one. Even Robert Byrd sent a letter off to him in regards to that.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 2:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• We're screwed. But...that's nothing new, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2010